Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DeadsoulsWings - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DeadsoulsWings > Topics

Subject: To You/My Saviour
Replies: 2 Views: 891

deadsoul 22.05.09 - 03:29am
WRITTEN ON 10/9/2008 : Twisted and Bleeding i lay upon this bed. Pain envelopes as the voices scream in my head. I try to Escape. I try to Run. But all i face is a loaded Gun. I see your Face in my Dreams. I see your love filled eyes Gleam back at me. Youre all i Feel. Youre all thats Real. I escape from the Torture. I escape from the Pain. I get out to keep from going insane. I run. I run to You. Nothing anyone could say or do. Would keep me from you. Im running and i Refuse o stop. Im Running and my mind is Clear. I wont slow down untill i Know youre near. No longer twisted. No longer bleedin. No longer Sick in bed. The pain is washed Away as the voices are Chased from my head. I escaped. I had to run. I dodged the bullet from the loaded gun. I see your face. Guess what? Its Real. And nothing beats the Love i feel. I smile and know youre the One. The one who i love. The one who i see. Youre the One...will you be with Me? *this poem was written out of a random thought in my head. Its not my best poem* *

2star1 22.05.09 - 11:26am
hey babe i think ur very talented n think you should put some more up i really like it cuz i can relate. Mwah jen x *

msfdurst 22.05.09 - 12:52pm
Umm.. Angel... U r extremely v.talented.. Keep the poems coming :) *

* DeadsoulsWings Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DeadsoulsWings

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits